Neo is a 333-suite, 15-storey slab slung low and long like an Edwardian warehouse, next to Montage at Concord CityPlace on Spadina at Bremner Boulevard. Neo has stone and brick facings abutting the sidewalk, with storefronts at street level. Residents can easily access the Terry Fox Miracle Mike Park, which is a design collaboration between Vancouver-based landscape architects Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg and artist/author Douglas Coupland in association with public art consultant Karen Mills.
Neo is within walking distance of the Entertainment, Fashion and Financial Districts, Chinatown, Queen West, King West, City Hall and the Toronto Eaton Centre. Local sites neighbouring the CityPlace complex include the Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, and Torontoâ€™s waterfront.
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and internet, including fibre-optic infrastructure and private local area network
- Tanning deck with full-size pool and whirlpool
- Business centre/multimedia room
- Hollywood-style screening theatre
- Open lounge and BBQ area
- Fitness centre with yoga/pilates studios, steam rooms, massage spa and change rooms
Links and resources:
- Neo official website: www.cityplace.ca/neo
- Concord CityPlace official website: www.cityplace.ca
- Google map for Neo
- Neo on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.
Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Sales Representative, Your Choice Realty Corp
885 Don Mills Rd suite 104