Montage is a 532-unit, 46-storey glass and pre-cast concrete tower with a crescent-shaped faÃ§Âade located at the northwest corner of Bremner Boulevard and Spadina Avenue, north of Lakeshore Boulevard. Montage us next to Neo at Concord CityPlace.
Montage residents can easily access the Terry Fox Miracle Mike Park, which is a design collaboration between Vancouver-based landscape architects Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg and artist/author Douglas Coupland in association with public art consultant Karen Mills.
Montage is within walking distance of the Entertainment, Fashion and Financial Districts, Chinatown, Queen West, King West, City Hall and the Toronto Eaton Centre. Local sites neighbouring the CityPlace complex include the Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, and Torontoâ€™s waterfront.
- 24-hour concierge and in-suite security system
- Games, table-tennis and billiards room
- Hollywood-style and children’s screening theatre
- Arts and crafts room
- Children’s play room
- Karaoke/music practice room
- Fitness centre with yoga/ spinning/dance studios, steam arooms, massage spa, change rooms
- Tai chi/outdoor exercise area
- Outdoor patio and BBQ
- Party room with outdoor terrace, show kitchen and dance floor
- Guest suites
- Conference room
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and internet, including fibre-optic infrastructure and private local area network
Links and resources:
- Montage official website: www.cityplace.ca/montage
- Concord CityPlace official website: www.cityplace.ca
- Google map for Montage
- Montage on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.