Crystal Blu is a 35-storey, 138-unit tower condominium of blue glass, located at 21 Balmuto Street in the Toronto, near Bay Street and Bloor Street West. It rests on a 6-story pre-cast concrete podium and features a 2-storey high lobby.
Crystal Blu is across from the Manulife Centre and the PATH system’s underground shopping concourses, the subway, as well as high end shopping, culture and entertainment of Yonge Street and Bloor/Yorkville.
- 24-hour concierge
- Party/Screening Room with Bar
- Caterer’s kitchen
- Meeting/Dining Room
- Yoga, weight and cardio rooms
- Outdoor terrace with pool and hot tub
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high-speed internet access
Architect: Burka Varacalli Architects
Interior Design: Bryon Patton & Associates Ltd.
Developer: Bazis International Inc.
Links and resources:
- Crystal Blu Condominiums on Bloor official website: www.crystalblucondos.com
- Google map for Crystal Blu Condominiums on Bloor
- Crystal Blu Condominiums on Bloor on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.
Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Sales Representative, Your Choice Realty Corp
885 Don Mills Rd suite 104