20 Stewart Street is an 9-storey condominium, conveniently located in the heart of the city at King Street and Spadina Avenue. Home to 59 modern lofts, 20 Strewart Street is built by Peter Freed of Freed Developments and is inspired by the Neoplasticism art movement developed by Piet Mondrian.
- Urban boutique hotel-style lobby and corridors
- Exterior faÃ§ade composed of anodized aluminum mullions with brick, and floor-to-ceiling glass
- Personally encoded alarm systems
- Surveillance cameras and controlled access
- Underground parking
- Visitor bicycle parking
- Storage Lockers
- 20 Stewart Street official website: www.20stewart.ca
- Google map for 20 Stewart Street
- 20 Stewart Street at urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.