31 Gladstone | Brickhouse Condos
Boutique Condo Investment at Queen and Gladstone
31 Gladstone Ave aka Brickhouse Condos is a lovely boutique condo development located at Queen West and Gladstone Ave. Nearby you’ll findÂ The Gladstone Hotel, 2 Gladstone, 8 Gladstone, The Carnaby and Bohemian Embassy Condos.
Here’s why we believe that 31 Gladstone is a fantastic investment opportunity:
- Queen and Gladstone location
- One of Toronto’s highest in demand areas
- Rapid price and rent appreciation
- Success stories: Bohemian Embassy, 106 Dovercourt/1093 Queen, 2/8 Gladstone, The Carnaby, Edge, Epic
- “Funkiest Toronto Neighbourhood”
- Drake Hotel, Gladstone Hotel, Float Toronto – all around
- FreshCo. has a long-lease and will remain until 2036 (est)
- Metro just opened a new store on Gladstone
31 Gladstone Condos Prices & Floorplans:
Queen West is popular with Toronto’s artist community, young professionals, families and newcomers to town. It is directly connected to downtown via the 501 Streetcar, Trinity-Bellwoods and of course, the ever popular Queen & Ossington.
Prices in the area steadily climb and are on par with King West. The neighbourhood has retained it’s funky vibes while commanding excellent rents and prices, increasing year over year. It is, in our opinion, one of the best areas to invest in, today.
31 Gladstone offers just under sixty condos, spread over only 8 floors. The top floors host two large penthouses, approx. 5,000 sqft each. The remaining floors host the rest of the units which are comprised of bachelors, one, one plus den and two-beds.
Features & Finishes:
- Modern Lofts Style Units
- Warehouse Inspired design
- Exposed Brick, Concrete & Smooth Paint
- Look & Hardware to Match
What’s For Sale on Queen West?
Click here for Live Listings & Compare Prices
Google Streetview | 31 Gladstone Ave
Map of Toronto Condos for SaleÂ
You must be logged in to post a comment.