Zip Condos and Lofts is a 24-story glass, brick and pre-cast building, located at 14 Strachan Avenue, south of King Street West. Its podium features retail stores, recreational facilities and panoramic views.
Zip Condos is part of Liberty Village, which blends century-old buildings and vintage landmarks with its new high-rise residential neighbours. Just steps to the the CNE and the lakefront as well as to King and Queen Streets West, a vibrant part of Toronto’s downtown.
- 24-hour concierge
- Party room with caterer’s kitchen and bar
- Landscaped patio with BBQ
- Sports lounge with billards, darts & tv
- Media screening room
- Cyber lounge
- Fitness Room with cardio, yoga and arerobics areas
- Access to Battery Park Club (pool, whirlpool, steam room, meeting room)
- Designer guest suites
- Car wash bay in underground parking garage
Developer: Monarch by Taylor Woodrow
- Battery Park at Liberty Village Condos official website: www.zipcondos.com
- Google map for Zip Condos and Lofts
- Zip Condos and Lofts on urbandb.com
- Liberty Village Condos & Assignments
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.