Battery Park is a 23-storey, 316 suite condominium tower at 14 Strachan Avenue, just south of King Street. The 316 suiteshave sweeping panoramic views of the city and the water.
Battery Park is part of Liberty Village, which blends century-old buildings and vintage landmarks with its new high-rise residential neighbours. Walk to work, or explore the eclectic mix of shops, galleries, parks and restaurants of the Art and Design District and the harbourfront.
- Storage Locker
- Designer guest suites
- Car wash bay in the underground parking
- Furnished meeting room
- Battery Park Club featuring a decorated party room with caterer’s kitchen and bar opening to a private patio with BBQ, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, steam rooms, fitness room and his/hers change rooms with showers and lockers
Architect: Graziani & Corazza Architects
Developer: Monarch by Taylor Woodrow
- Battery Park at Liberty Village Condos official website: www.monarchgroup.net
- Google map for Battery Park at Liberty Village
- Battery Park at Liberty Village on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.