Bitcoin Seminar & Networking Event
Hosted by Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Special Guest: Matthew Whitcombe, Coinsquare.io
I’m going to share with you some of the knowledge and insights I’ve gained in my recent study of Bitcoin Investing. We’re going to cover as much as we can then open to questions and conclude with an hour of mingle. If you are an investor (of any kind), and looking to create wealth, you need to be here. Very limited seating, get your tix now.
- What is Bitcoin?
- Is it a Bubble or For Real? (bet you want to know this one!)
- Best ways to buy and sell Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Cash and is it good to buy?
- How to safeguard my Bitcoin from hackers?
- Which is Better: Bitcoin, Ripple or Ethereum?
- Bitcoin vs. Toronto Real Estate: Which is a Better Investment?
- What is an ICO? Is better then buying Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin Predictions 2018 – 2020
Matthew Whitcombe of Coinsquare.io will speak about Onboarding (converting your Fiat$ into Crypto) and will be available during Q&A.
Wednesday, Jan 31st, 2018
- 6-630pm Registration
- 630-730pm Presentation
- 730-8 Q&A
- 8-9 Networking
The Spoke Club
600 King St West
Complimentary vegetarian snacks, Coffee & Tea. Cash Bar.
All are welcome. Business Dress Code.
Get $10 FREE in Bitcoin: https://www.coinbase.com/join/59eecae0a3151e00f365ca7b
* All Sales Final * Limited Seating * The Seminar Will be Recorded * Everything I say or post represents my personal opinions and not trading advise.