The Well Toronto – 410 Front W
A Dynamic Community in King West
“Live, Work, Shop with Creativity + Purpose”
The Well Toronto is a mixed-use development by RioCan and Allied PropertiesÂ (489 King West & Kingly Condos). This landmark project is a collaborative design by Hariri Pontarini Architects, architectsAlliance and Wallman Architects. The Well Toronto is located on Wellington Street between Spadina and Portland, an area originally called Wellington Place. It is now widely considered part of King West, a neighbourhood with a rich history and a wide array of amenities.
The vision for The WellÂ is, “Torontoâ€™s first real mixed-use community in the heart of the cityâ€™s west end, where you can live, work and shop with creativity and purpose”, according to The Well developers. The project features courtyards, retail amenities and plenty of public space to integrate into the established neighbourhoodÂ of King West.
The Well Toronto contains seven buildings that stand at 36, 44, 38, 21, 15, 15 & 13 storeys with approximatelyÂ 1,590 residential units within the development. The suites range in size from one bedroom to three bedroomÂ suites. Some of the suites feature custom designed kitchens, unique interiors and large private terraces.
- Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Clarence Square and Carr Street
- Located in the heart of Torontoâ€™s Fashion District
- Walk Score 100/100 Perfect
- Transit Score 100/100 Perfect
- Short walk from TIFF Bell Lightbox, Roy Thompson Hall, The Royal Alexandra Theatre
- 7-minute walk to Loblaws supermarket
- Abundance of top restaurants, bars and cafes within a 500-metre radius
Please send me more info:
Streetview from 401 Wellington West
Google Map: 410 Front St W
Toronto Condo Map by Yossi Kaplan