The Toy Factory Lofts, originally the Irwin Toy Factory, is a 7-story loft conversion in trendy Liberty Village, at 43 Hanna Avenue, south of King Street West. The Toy Factory Lofts has 213 work, live and play units with natural exposed brick, wood and steel beams. Light cascades down from skylights in the landscaped interior atrium.
- Building-wide wireless network
- Selection of interior design packages
- 24-hour concierge
- Overnight guest suite
- Fitness centre and steam room
- Party/boardroom with kitchen facilities
- Business centre with furnished boardroom
- Rooftop terrace with hot tub
- Parking and bicycle storage
- Toy Factory Lofts official website: www.toyfactorylofts.ca
- Google map for Toy Factory Lofts
- Toy Factory Lofts at Urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.