Robert Watson Lofts is a 2-building complex with a total 153 units at 363 Sorauren Avenue, south of Dundas Street West. One building is a conversion of the original 1903 construction of the Robert Watson candy factory warehouse, preserving the original brick, wood beams and columns. The other is a new construction of concrete, steel and glass.
Robert Watson Lofts is just steps from Roncesvalles Avenue, with its diverse culture, restaurants, coffee houses, and shopping.
- Patios, balconies and terraces
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable
- Designer lobby, corridors and amenity areas
- Multi-funtion performance/gallery space and meeting lounge
- Exercise Room
- Bicycle storage
- Guest parking
- Outdoor and secured parking
- Private storage lockers
Architect: Kohn Architects Inc.
Interior Designer: Hudson Kruse Design
Developer: Rosebud Development Corporation and Sky Development Group
- Robert Watson Lofts official website: www.robertwatsonlofts.com
- Google map: Robert Watson Lofts
- Robert Watson lofts at Urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.