The condo market remained attractive on Q4 2009 with sales up 36 %Â with 6,295 new units an impressive news compared to 4,617 units sold on Q3. These figures show how exciting the condominiumÂ market is. In 2009 sales have been up from 2% compared to 2008. When was the recession ? And this year new projects will be coming and will contribute to make this city more and more attractive if you are a foreign investor. Many projects are reflecting the changing face of Toronto as a global city, 1 Bloor Condos will be a luxury tower rising 65 floors With 104, 000 sq ft retail podium, also Bisha Residences will be a gorgeous Boutique Condo Hotel residence developed by Toronto nightlife king Charles Khabouth in association with Lifetime Development ( X2 Condos, 17″ Ceiling lofts…).
Among these new projects
- 1 Bloor by Great Gulf Homes Vip Preview in Spring
- Nicholas ResidencesÂ Vip Preview start now!!
- Eleven Residences
- Pears on the Avenue by Menkes Vip Preview in Spring
in the Eastside
- Liberty Place at Liberty Village Vip Preview in Spring
- The Berczy Condos at St Lawrence Market Vip Preview in Spring
- Sync on 630 Queen East by Streetcar developments
- Corktown Mews
on King West
- The Thompson Residences Start Vip Preview in February 27th
- Minto 775 King West Vip Preview start on February 20th
- 621 King West by Freed Developments
- Bisha Hotel & Residences
- 8 Mercer New condos on John and Mercer
- DNA 3 Condos is one of the hottest building on King West with Sales Vip in Spring.
Yes! Send me more info: