Toronto New Upcoming CondosÂ Â
The condo market remained attractive on Q4 2009 with sales up 36 %Â with 6,295 new units an impressive news compared to 4,617 units sold on Q3. These figures show how exciting the condominiumÂ market is. In 2009 sales have been up from 2% compared to 2008. When was the recession ? And this year new projects will be coming and will contribute to make this city more and more attractive if you are a foreign investor. Many projects are reflecting the changing face of Toronto as a global city, 1 Bloor Condos will be a luxury tower rising 65 floors With 104, 000 sq ft retail podium, also Bisha Residences will be a gorgeous Boutique Condo Hotel residence developed by Toronto nightlife king Charles Khabouth in association with Lifetime Development ( X2 Condos, 17″ Ceiling lofts…).
Among these new projects
- 1 Bloor by Great Gulf Homes Vip Preview in Spring
- Nicholas ResidencesÂ Vip Preview start now!!
- Eleven Residences
- Pears on the Avenue by Menkes Vip Preview in Spring
in the Eastside
- Liberty Place at Liberty Village Vip Preview in Spring
- The Berczy Condos at St Lawrence Market Vip Preview in Spring
- Sync on 630 Queen East by Streetcar developments
- Corktown Mews
on King West
- The Thompson Residences Start Vip Preview in February 27th
- Minto 775 King West Vip Preview start on February 20th
- 621 King West by Freed Developments
- Bisha Hotel & Residences
- 8 Mercer New condos on John and Mercer
- DNA 3 Condos is one of the hottest building on King West with Sales Vip in Spring.
Preview Sales has already started for Nicholas Residences register with us and save thousand of dollars to get these assignments.
Yes! Send me more info:
You must be logged in to post a comment.