The Malthouse Loft Towns is an exclusive enclave of 10 loft towns designated as live/work space, located on Old Brewey Lane off if River Street just north of Queen Street East, in historic Corktown. Each 3-story townhome has loft features, including 10′ high ceilings on each level, and exposed brick from the original 19th century heritage malthouse building, juliet balconies and other Victorian industrial-era detailing.
Residents have easy access to the Don Valley Parkway, the Gardiner and Lakeshore Blvd., making it an easy starting point for getting anywhere in the GTA. It is also within walking distance to the city’s core and the Distillery District.
- secure entry system
- soundproofing for optimal privacy
- roof-top deck with a natural gas outlet
- Loft town designs include a versatile home office area
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable high speed internet and data
- Indoor parking with direct residence entry
- Malthouse Loft Towns official website: www.malthousetowns.com
- Google map for Madison Avenue Loft Towns
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.