London on the Esplanade is a complex with 2 towers located at located at 38 The Esplanade, close to the corner of Front Street and Yonge Street. The East Tower is 33 stories and is mostly glass with wide terraces and balconies, while the West Tower is 15 stories of glass and brick.
The towers are joined by a 5-storey podium containing 2-storey lofts, amenities and ground-floor retail shops. London on the Esplanade is next to the Hummingbird Centre for the Performing Arts and is steps from Union Station, the Financial District, Air Canada Centre, St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District and the harbourfront
- 24-hour concierge
- 10,000 sq.ft. Club London fitness facility with whirlpool, spa, massage room, weights, cardio, aerobics and yoga room, change rooms and showers
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- Party room with pub-style bar and large-screen TV
- Games room
- Screening room
- Fireside lounge
- Guest Suite
- Underground parking
- Coutyard garden with outdoor pool
- London on the Esplanade Condos official website: www.londoncondos.ca
- Google map for London on the Esplanade Condos
- London on the Esplanade Condos on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.