Pure Spirit is a 32-storey glass and steel tower with a 5-storey brick podium lofts, located at on the southeast corner of Mill and Parliament Streets. The 378-suite complex was designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance. The tower has 3 high speed elevators and balconies with views of the city. The lofts blend into the historic setting of the restored Victorian industrial buildings of the Gooderham and Worts Distillery, now known as the Distillery District.
The Distillery is a pedestrian-only village of shops, galleries, artist studios, restaurants, bars and cafes. Pure Spirit is close to Corktown, the portlands, St. Lawrence Market, George Brown College, St. Lawrence District, Financial District, Leslieville and Riverside, with easy access to TTC, Gardiner Expresswa, Lakeshore Boulevard and Don Valley Parkway.
- 24-hour concierge/security
- Closed circuit cameras with two-way voice communication in garage, monitored by concierge/security
- Landscaped rooftop garden over podium
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub on Podium
- Exercise room, change rooms with lockers and saunas
- Media room
- Billiard/Games room
- Guest suites
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable
Architect: architectsAlliance Ltd.
Developer: Cityscape Development Corp. and Dundee Realty Management Corp.
- Pure Spirit official website: www.purespiritliving.com
- Google map for Pure Spirit
- Pure Spirit on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.