Once an office for Bell Canada, the Network Lofts is a 13-storey, 205-unit stucco and glass loft conversion at 2 Fieldway Drive, near Islington Avenue and Bloor Street.
Network lofts is close to Subway, Go Train, Kingsway and Bloor West Village shopping and restaurants.
- 24-hour concierge/security
- Secure underground parking
- Pre-wired for cable, telephone and internet access
- Club Network Lofts fitness facility with aerobics, weight training and sauna rooms
- 3000 sq.ft. party room with large screen TV, bar, bathrooms and caterer’s food prep kitchen
- Guest suites
- Business centre and meeting rooms
- Media and billiards rooms
Developer: Alterra Group and Finer Space Corporation
- Network Lofts official website: www.networklofts.com
- Google map for Network Lofts
- Network Lofts on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.