Mosaic Condos is a 20-storey, 218-unit new building with a precast concrete and glass exterior. It is located in the Annex at 736 Spadina Avenue, south of Bloor Street West.
Mosaic Condos is close to Spadina subway, ROM, AGO, the Royal Conservatory of Music, Gardiner Museum, Philosopher’s Walk, Bloor-Yorkville, University of Toronto and Queen’s Park.
- 24-hour concierge
- Dining Room with serving kitchen
- Multi-media video area
- Games room
- Landscaped outdoor patio terrace with water feature
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facility
- Guest suite
- Parking and storage lockers
- Mosaic Condos official website: www.mosaiccondos.ca
- Google map for Mosaic Condos
- Mosaic Condos on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.