Grid Condos VIP Release
New Release of 3 Additional Floors
Grid Condos is a high-rise residential condominium by CentreCourt Developments, known for 101 Peter and Core Condos. It is currently in pre-construction at 181 Dundas Street East. The project is designed by Page + Steele Architects and is expected to be completed in 2019.
- 1 Bedroom starting from $280k
- 1 Bedroom plus Den starting from $325k
- 2 Bedroom starting from $400k
Top 3 reasons to own a Grid Condo:
- High-demand location near Ryerson University/Eaton Centre
- Ability to collect monthly rents
- Easily rent out condo to students attending Ryerson/George Brown College
- Investor-ready efficient design
- Efficient and liveable floorplansÂ means higher re-sale values and better rents
Grid Condos stands at 52 storeys and is comprised of approximately 528 units. Units range in size from one bedroom (415 sq ft) to two bedroom suites (640 sq ft). Some of the units feature contemporary designer kitchens, 9 foot ceilings and granite counters. Many of the units come with deep soaker tubs and vanity options in bathrooms.
Building amenities include:
- 6,000 sq ft Learning Centre/Media Lounge
- Party Room
- Two Terrace Patios
- Amenity Podium and Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- 24 Hour Concierge
We have a selection of units available now from the developer prior to public release. Grid Condos is located in a very high-demand area to live and this new release will sell out very quickly. The building is an ideal place for investors to lease out units. With Ryerson University and George Brown College nearby, leasing out the one bedroom units to students will generate a monthly rent of $1,400-$1,800. Prices to own will start from $280k for one bed units. If you would like more information on pricing and availability, contact Yossi in the form below.
Please send me VIP prices and floorplans: