The Festival TowerÂ is a 528-suite, 40-storey condominium at the corner of King and John Street. The project is a partnership between the Daniels Corporation and film director Ivan Reitman and his family, who had purchased the site in 1969, when it was a car wash.
The tower rises above the Festival Centre, a 5-storey podium building housing the Toronto International Film Festival Group, including 4 dedicated year-round cinemas, 1 additional flexible screening space, a film reference library and education centre, a gallery space and commercial space. Events hosted at the site include the Toronto International Film Festival, Cinematheque Ontario, Sprockets, and Talk Cinema.
The Festival Tower is surrounded by theatre, sports and concert facilities, nightclubs, movie theatres, restaurants and the subway system.
- 24 hour concierge
- Spa, health and fitness centre
- Authentic large screening room
- Residents rewarded with early access to many of Festival Centre’s events including exclusive private screenings and receptions with world renowned film guests
Links and resources:
- Festival Tower official website: www.festivaltower.com
- Google map for Festival Tower
- Festival Tower on urbandb.com
- Festival Centre
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.
Yes! Send me more info: