The Aquarius Condominiums at WaterParkCity is a 124-suite, 12-storey structure with glazing and pre-cast detailing located at 650 Fleet Street at Lake Shore Boulevard. Located on 5 acres of landscaped grounds complete with courtyards and pedestrian walkways to lobby area.
The Aquarius Condominiums at WaterParkCity is steps from the lake, water sports, boat slips, trails, parkland, restaurants, outdoor cafes, schools and city life. Close to TTC, Gardiner Expressway, King West, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre,Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre and Hummingbird Centre., Queen’s Quay, Harbourfront and CNE.
- 24-hour concierge
- Rooftop garden with BBQs, outdoor sundeck, and spa
- Indoor swimming pool with separate whirlpool and lounge
- Business Centre and board room
- Games Room
- Movie room with home theatre
- Guest Suites
- Party Room with kitchen and washrooms
- Exercise facility including aerobics, weights, yoga, spinning and massage rooms
- His and hers change rooms, saunas and showers
Architect: Page + Steele Architects and Planners
Interior Design: munge//leung design associates
Developer: Lanterra Developments, H&R Developments and Lifetime Urban Development
- Aquarius Condominiums at WaterParkCity official website: www.waterparkcity.ca
- Google map for Aquarius Condominiums at WaterParkCity
- Aquarius Condominiums at WaterParkCity on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.