100 Yorkville at Bellair is a multiple structure complex of precast concrete and glass with copper accents located at 100 Yorkville Avenue, north of Bloor Street and west of Bay Street. It is on the on historic site of the old Mount Sinai Hospital. Both the 30-unit, 8-storey west building and the 66-unit, 17-storey east building feature residences with 8-foot high windows as well as balconies and terraces. Pedestrian entrances to both buildings are through landscaped walkways. Included in the complex is 2 storeys of retail space on the ground level along Yorkville Avenue as well as 6, 4-storey townhomes along Scollard Street.
100 Yorkville at Bellair is close to TTC, ROM, AGO, the Royal Conservatory of Music, Gardiner Museum, Philosopher’s Walk, Bloor-Yorkville, University of Toronto and Queen’s Park.
- 24-hour concierge and valet staff
- Guest suites and resident’s lounge, with prep kitchen and fireplace
- Fitness centre with yoga floor, wet steam sauna, lap pool and whirlpool
- Billiards room
- Townhouses have private 2-car parking
- 100 Yorkville at Bellair official website: 100yorkville.com
- Google map for 100 Yorkville at Bellair
- 100 Yorkville at Bellair on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.