The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton is a 53-storey glass and limestone tower with 267 hotel rooms and 135 luxury residences, located downtown at 183 Wellington Street West, between Simcoe Street and John Street.
The tower will rise out of a five-level podium. Stories six to 20 will contain rooms and facilities for hotel guests. Condominium residences will be located on storeys 22 to 52, with a private lobby and amenity centre for residents on the 21st and 22nd storeys.
Close to TTC, Union Station, Roy Thomson Hall, CN tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, as well as the Entertainment and Financial Districts.
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking and doorman
- Two large ballrooms
- Fine-dining restaurants
- Lounge with bar
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Screening room
- Games room
- Underground parking
- Storage lockers
- 23,000 sq. ft. spa and fitness facility
- Residences will have access to all of the hotel amenities including pool, room service and maid service
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF) Associates Architects & Planners and Page + Steeles Architects
Interior Design: HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates Design Consultants and Babey Moulton Jue & Booth
Developer: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., Graywood Developments Ltd. and The Cadillac-Fairview Corporation Ltd.
- The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton official website: www.theresidencestoronto.com
- Google map for The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton
- The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton on Urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.