West 40 is a sublime townhouse project brought by Dog Day Developers. West 40 is a conversion of a Neo-Gothic century old church into 17 one-of-a-kind units. The church, located at 40 Westmoreland Ave. in the heart of Bloor West, was designed by W.A. Langton, known for his attention to brick detailing. West 40 is scheduled for completion in 2012. Available townhouses start in the low $600,000’s.
The West 40 Condos will highlight the classic architecture of the old church. Utilizing the cathedral ceilings going up to 33 ft, original brick masonry, hammer-head wooden trusses, classic stone columns, historic capitals and gothic brick arches & windows. The unique residences will range in size from 1,178 sq. ft. two bedroom to 1,986 sq. ft. three bedroom and den. With the Bloor subway line just steps away and the exquisite beauty of the structure this condo is ideal for anyone seeking an unique urban living experience.
West 40 also comes equipped with the finest features and finishes:
- stainless steal appliances.
- Custom designed kitchen built by Davenport Kitchen offered in a variety of finishes and colours.
- Choice of 5 inch wide pre-finished engineered hardwood floors from Floorworks in living room, dining room, kitchen, den, foyer, powder bathroom and all bedroom.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each suite.
- Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communications outlets.
Amenities include bike racks and landscaped front gardens.
West 40’s conversion of a classic church into 17-one-of-a-kind downtown condos is ideal for anyone seeking originality. With Bloor Street West just around the corner you’ll have many shops, restaurants and cafes at your disposal. As well as, the Bloor subway line for added accessibility. For information on available assignments please contact Yossi.