The 16-story Gläs Condominium has 173 units in a mix of styles, including flats, lofts, penthouses, located at 24 Charlotte Street, near Spadina Avenue and King Street West. Designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance, Gläs Condominium’s exterior is Corten steel and glass with a base of 2-storey lofthouses with private parking garages and storage lockers.
Units have an exposed concrete structure, acoustic engineered walls, and 9′ to 20′ ceilings. Gläs Condominium is centrally located in the trendy Fashion District near King and Spadina, just steps from the King West, Theatre, Financial and Entertainment districts.
- Large walkout terraces and balconies with natural gas hookup
- Party room and boutique hotel guest suites
- Underground parking and storage lockers
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high speed internet access
- 8-hour concierge and camera system entrance
- Gläs Condominium official website: www.glascondominium.com
- Google map for Gläs Condominium
- Gläs Condominium on urbandb.com
Interested purchasers contact Yossi Kaplan email@example.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.