The X Condominium is a 44-storeys, 437 suites structure located at 590 Jarvis Street at Charles Street East, south of Bloor Street. The former headquarters of the Metropolitan Toronto Police Department, this dark glass building was designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance, who here pays homage to the German architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, designer of the TD Centre. X Condominium is centrally located and is close to shopping, restaurants, subway, Yonge Street and the Don Valley Parkway.
- 24/7 concierge/security
- Media Room
- Fitness and weight rooms with steam and change rooms
- Games Room
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Dining room
- Rooftop garden featuring a swimming pool, hot tub, seating, BBQ, outdoor gas fireplace
- Underground parking
- Visitor parking for cars and bicycles
- Guest suites
- Pre-wired for cable, telephone and internet access
- X Condominium official website: www.xcondos.com
- Google map for X Condominium
- X Condominium on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.