The Trump International Hotel and Tower is a 70-storey tower located at 325 Bay Street at Adelaide Street in the Financial District. It contains a five-star hotel with 286 suites and, above them, 147 luxury condominium units.
The Trump International Hotel and Tower is steps from the Financial District, Toronto Stock Exchange and is close to TTC, PATH, Union Station, Entertainment District, King West, Queen West and the waterfront. The Trump International Hotel and Tower is also taking part in Enwave’s Deep Lake Water Cooling system.
- 24-hour concierge, valet, room service and housekeeping
- Suites pre-wired for wireless, high tech security, voice, data and entertainment communications
- 18,000-sq.-ft. spa with exercise studio, massage and body treatment areas, change rooms, swimming pool and juice bar
- Business centre with meeting rooms, boardrooms and catering service
Architect: Zeidler Partnership Architects
Interior Design: Hudson Kruse Design
Developer: Donald J. Trump and Talon International Development Inc. (subsidiary of Midland Development Corporation)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower official website: www.trumptoronto.ca
- Google map for Trump International Hotel and Tower
- Trump International Hotel and Tower on urbandb.com
- Enwave Energy to Supply Trump International Hotel & Tower in Toronto with a Clean, Reliable, Low Cost Cooling Alternative
- Groundbreaking for Trump tower set for spring
- The New Kid on The Block: Why Luxury Residential Push the Market Up
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.