Theatre Park is a downtown new luxury condo developedÂ by Lamb Dev Corp in association with Niche Development. Coming this fall Theatre Park is one of the most promising project with prices ranging from $300,000 to $2,500,000. Located approx on 224 King West, Theatre Park rises 47 floors with 240 units including 9.5′ and 10’ft ceilings. Architecture is brought by Alliance Architects. More information will be provided regarding this condos meanwhile Theatre Park will be an address to not be missed for first time buyer and investors alike for many reasons :
- Close from TTC
- Located on in the heart of the Entertainment District with theatres, restaurants, lounges… and shopping a few step away on Queen West.
- Close from The Financial District
- Gorgeous amenities will be provided.
- The developers are well known in Toronto for successful project such as The King East or East Lofts.
- The King West neighborhood is rich in new developments such as Studio Condos or Cinema Tower that contribute to make the area more and more attractive for buyers and investors alike.