One St. Thomas Street is a 29-storey, 70-unit limestone and precast concrete building and 4, 3-storey limestone townhouses located at the corner of St. Thomas Street and Charles Street, a block west of Bay Street.
One St. Thomas Street is close to TTC, ROM, AGO, the Royal Conservatory of Music, Gardiner Museum, Philosopher’s Walk, Bloor-Yorkville, University of Toronto and Queen’s Park.
- 24-hour concierge
- Dining Room with lounge, washroom, cloak room and catering kitchen
- Guest Suites
- Fitness centre with yoga room, massage room, steam sauna and change rooms
- Pool and poolside lounge
- Refrigerated storage and storage lockers
- Underground parking
Architect: Robert A.M. Stern Architects and Young + Wright Architects
Interior Designer: Gluckstein Design, Cecconi Simone Inc. and William Mockler & Associates Ltd.
Developer: St. Thomas Developments and Lee Development Group
- One St. Thomas Street official website: www.onestthomas.com
- Google map for One St. Thomas Street
- One St. Thomas Street on urbandb.com
- urbanrealtyâ€™s perspective: BLOOR-YORKVILLE
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.