The 16-story GlÃ¤s Condominium has 173 units in a mix of styles, including flats, lofts, penthouses, located at 24 Charlotte Street, near Spadina Avenue and King Street West. Designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance, GlÃ¤s Condominium’s exterior is Corten steel and glass with a base of 2-storey lofthouses with private parking garages and storage lockers.
Units have an exposed concrete structure, acoustic engineered walls, and 9′ to 20′ ceilings. GlÃ¤s Condominium is centrally located in the trendy Fashion District near King and Spadina, just steps from the King West, Theatre, Financial and Entertainment districts.
- Large walkout terraces and balconies with natural gas hookup
- Party room and boutique hotel guest suites
- Underground parking and storage lockers
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high speed internet access
- 8-hour concierge and camera system entrance
- GlÃ¤s Condominium official website: www.glascondominium.com
- Google map for GlÃ¤s Condominium
- GlÃ¤s Condominium on urbandb.com
Interested purchasers contact Yossi Kaplan firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.