East Junction Condos & Townhomes
394 Symington Ave
East Junction Condos at 394 Symington Ave. is a new Junction-Located condos development by Limen Dev. The building rises 16 stories and hosts 278 units. Unit size ranges from 370 sqft to over 890 sqft. East Junction Condos offer affordable investment condos from the $300’s to over $700’s (2018 prices). That’s a great investment opportunity that we will never see again.
The East Junction Condos is a well designed project, one that puts attention on the residential livability of the units and amenities residents will actually use. The amenities include:
- Bicycle Storage
- Play Area
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Party Room
- Pet wash area
- Fitness Centre
The Junction is hot, with projects such as Junction House, The Stockyard Residences and Scout Condos successfully launching and grabbing the attention of investors and homeowners alike. The Junction neighbourhood has all that you would like in a large city: it is fully accessible by UP, GO and TTC, it’s family-friendly, school and shopping abound, and nature nearby (High Park and Sunnyside to the South).
Get Info on East Junction Condos:
Whats For Sale At The Junction? Live Listings!
To see all Junction condos for sale, click the image above.
Why Invest in 394 Symington Ave?
East Junction Condos is a good project to invest in, let us spell out the reasons why you should consider this investment:
- The Junction is “Up and Coming”. In reality, it’s already planned…. which means… more developments… faster appreciation and fast appreciating investment.
- There are many small units in the building – and they are cheaper than larger condos. That enables first-time buyers and first-time investors to purchase even at high(er) PSF. What I mean is that, even if the price per foot is high, the overall price is still manageable, bc the total square footage is low, resulting in a lower price.
- The amenities are well thought after and make sense for the area and the target residences (young professionals and young families).
- Townhomes are available. You know I LOVE townhomes bc it’s the easy solution for urban living that does not break the bank, and is new, under warranty product. Toronto has such a shortage of homes and townhomes, so if you are able to grab yourself one of these, you’re doing great.
- New and Noteworthy condos nearby: Scout Condos, The Stockyards and The Junction House. These are good neighbours to be around.
If you are looking to invest, buy or sell a condo, townhome or a house in The Junction, contact Yossi Kaplan to get detailed information on the existing and upcoming area condo developments.
Work with Yossi Kaplan
Yossi Kaplan, MBA, is an experienced Toronto Realtor and investor. Yossi has completed many successful deals (buy, sell, assign) for himself and on behalf of his clients. Yossi’s focus can be summarised in these three simple principles:
- Invest as little as possible. Sounds simple, but it is not. When most Toronto condos for sale require 20% or even 25%, finding a deal that requires low deposit is every investor’s dream.
- Pick the highest possible ROI investments. Well, you say, isn’t that what it’s all about? Sure it is, but talk is one and accomplishments are another. Ultimately, investors do not have a crystal ball telling them where to invest…. but… I have one: it’s called 18+ years of experience investing, selling and flipping Toronto Real Estate. When working with me, I share with you all the valuable knowledge that I have collected throughout the years, leading us to better and faster appreciating investments, every time.
- Go steady and take virtually no risk. Some projects are safer than others. Many factors to measure, and there is no one checklist that I could send you and simplify the process to ticking boxes. What I can do is share with you insider-information and sensitive information that is important to understanding what is the risk (and reward) that is associated with each and every project. I prefer dealing with safer investments and I do not like to take risks or stress myself. That is why I always seek the best possible projects that I can find, and bring them to you. Good? Very good!
East Junction Condos Photos:
East Junction Floorplans:
Google Streetview of East Junction:
Toronto Condo Map by Yossi Kaplan