126 Simcoe St & 21 Nelson St
Boutique Condos is a 2-phase complex, consisting of a 16-storey, 333-unit brick and glass building and a 19-storey, 191-unit glass building located at 126 Simcoe Street, west of University Avenue.
Patterned after The Delano in Miami and The Mercer in New York, Boutique condos is set in the Entertainment District, and is close to TTC and Union Station, PATH, Roy Thompson Hall and the Gardiner Expressway.
- 24/7 concierge
- Exercise area with pool and yoga studio
- Bar with fireplace and billiards table
- Outdoor patio with plunge pool, cabanas, dining, BBQ and fire pit
- Business centre with meeting room, copy and fax facilities
- Guest suites
- Executive Concierge services including housekeeping, handyman, laundry and dry cleaning, grocery delivery, catering, car rentals, travel planning, taxi or limousine service, restaurant reservations, ticket booking, and pet care/walking services.
Architect: ZAS Architects Inc. and Core Architects Inc.
Interior Design: Cecconi Simone Inc.
Developer: Urban Capital Property Group, West Development Group, Malibu Investments Inc. andÂ ALIT Developments Inc.
- Boutique Condos official website: www.boutiquecondos.ca
- Google map for Boutique Condos
- Boutique Condos on Urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Donâ€™t Know Can Cost You.