The Uptown Residences is a 48-storey precast concrete and glass building with 284 units, granite entrance and 2-level atrium lobby located at 35 Balmuto Street, just south of Bloor Street in Bloor-Yorkville. The Uptown Residences is registered for LEED© certification, which provides independent, third-party verification that a building project meets the highest environmental standards and is recognized nationwide as the accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.
The Uptown Residences is close to TTC, Manulife Centre, ROM, AGO, Bloor-Yorkville, University of Toronto, Queen’s Park and the Toronto Reference Library.
- 24-hour concierge
- Suites pre-wired for television and telephone
- Exercise room, yoga/aerobics room, pilates area and steam rooms
- Virtual golf room, party room and multi-media theatre lounge
- Metropolitan Lounge for entertaining, with bar and kitchen
- Terraced garden patio
Links and Articles:
- The Uptown Residences official website: www.pembertongroup.com/uptown
- Google map for The Uptown Residences
- The Uptown Residences on urbandb.com
- urbanrealty.ca perspective: BLOOR-YORKVILLE
- How to Invest in Condos: The Seven Stages of Condo Investing
- The New Kid on The Block: Why Luxury Residential Push the Market Up
- Resale market to rise 16.8% by 2010: Report
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.
For more information about buying, selling or investing contact Yossi Kaplan at email@example.com