The Church Lofts, located at 701 Dovercourt, just south of Bloor Street West, is a rare loft conversion of a century-old neo-gothic church circa 1906. It includes 28 unique, single and bi-level lofts featuring restored stained glass windows, original brick and steel trusses as well as cornice and vaulted ceilings. Additional restorations include masonry, limestone, wood doors and period light fixtures, stained glass skylight and windows.
- Enterphone system with in-suite monitoring
- Balconies, terraces and rooftop decks
- Multi-purpose room with lounge-kitchen and 2-piece washroom
- Parking and storage lockers
- pre-wired for cable, telephone and high-speed internet
- visitor bicycle parking
Links and Articles:
- The Church Lofts official website: www.thechurchlofts.com
- Google map for The Church Lofts
- How to Invest in Condos: The Seven Stages of Condo Investing
- The New Kid on The Block: Why Luxury Residential Push the Market Up
- Resale market to rise 16.8% by 2010: Report
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.
For more information about buying, selling or investing contact Yossi Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org