1) Backstage Condos is one of the most anticipated condo in the city developed by Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes. Rising 36 floors, Backstage is gorgeous tower located on Yonge and Esplanade. Great architecture is brought by Page + Steele and interior design by Munge Leung.
2) Tableau Condos is a splendid condo on Peter and Richmond. The developer Urban Capital Property Group and Alit Developments have a built a solid reputation in the city with great condominiums such as Boutique Condominiums, Nicholas Residences and River City. This new condo will just confirm the attractiveness of the Entertainment District with its trendy restaurants, shopping and the hottest condos. Prices start from the $250,000.
3) The Berwick is a gorgeous condo with great amenities, luxury features and finishes. This address is not to be missed on Yonge and Eglinton an area highly appreciated by Torontonians. Prices start from $279,000.
5) Pinnacle on Adelaide is a new residential tower on Adelaide and John with great architecture and interior design furnished by Hariri Pontarini, Janet Rosenberg + Associates and Chapman Design Group. A restaurant, a retail space will be among the amenities.
6) Cinema Tower is another stunning condo developed by The Daniel Corporation builder of Festival Tower ( Hosting the Bell Lightbox ). It’s an entertaining condo you will live in with the best of amenities. Designed by Kirkor Architects prices will start from $350,000.