Port McNicoll, ON – The former shipping yards of Canadian Pacific, which have been neglected since the 50’s, have turned hands and were recently purchased by Skyline Development Inc. the company who created the award-winning Pantages and Cosmopolitan boutique hotels in downtown Toronto.
Investors pay attention: Skyline has just announced it’s recent purchase of Horseshoe Valley Resort, just minutes away from Port McNicoll, for $37 million, making the two property into one of the largest recreational properties in Canada. Do you agree with Skyline’s strategic purchase of the ski and golf resort? we certainly do. Read the announcement here.
Phase 1a Info:
– Total of seventy (70) private lots (as seen in picture) on the North shore of the port.
– At time of writing, only Seven lots are still available
– Lots include 75′ of water rights
– The Canal is 22′ deep, enough for the largest yacht or sailboat to dock in comfort.
– 50′ lots selling for $330,000 and up.
The opportunity to be the first buyer of a custom-made community of homes in values from $850,000 to over two million is grand. We all know that waterfront land is scarce, and finding untouched waterfront land
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity in investing in a first-ever of its kind recreational community, please contact us for more information:
Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Specializing in Condos, Lofts, Investments and New Developments
Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
tel 1.416.441.2888 x 678