The good people at Habitat for Humanity are throwing a party & a silent auction in order to buy a cement mixer, and to promote their re-stores.Kim Smiley, VP Matketing & Development at Habitat told me that every dollar donated to Habitat, incl. funds from cement mixer party go directly towards building homes for families living in poverty in the city.
Tickets $30 in advance – call 416.755.7353 x235, or $35 at the door.
Silent auction includes:
– one hour of court time at the Raptors practice facility
– two return flights to any Canadian destination (thanks Westjet!)
– a 6-night stay for two at a Costa Rican B&B
– killer sports packages courtesy of the Argos and Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
– a day with your very own personal stylist (including $1000 spending money!)
– a stunning Electra Amsterdam bike
– a 10-week Rock’n’Roll immersion with League of Rock
– original art
– a comfy, coxy two-seater sofa
– a photoshoot with a professional photographer
– tickets to the September Bare Naked Ladies concert at Rama
– raffle prizes & a door prize
Should be a fun night! hope to see you there.
facebook event link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2473103968