“Timing is everything” especially when it comes to selling.
“Off-Loading” occurs when a new residential building nears completion. Investors who pre-purchased bulks of condos start to “Off-Load” their inventory to the private market (NOT on MLS).
Buyers who are now in position to buy into nearly-completed projects can take advantage of inventory not available before (most buildings will sell-out prior to completion), and will enjoy a relative discount over prices past closing.
How to find Off-Loads?
Sold-out buildings are simply impossible to get into, as they are sold-out. Interested parties should call us with the request (area, budget, size, etc.) and we’ll go through our lists and find the best match possible available for sale out of private inventory.
Why buy Off-Loads?
- Never lived-in, ready-for-occupancy condos
- Tarion applies as you’ll assume the contract
- Low downpayments [in many cases]
- Reduced closing costs [in many cases] – benefit from investors’ terms
- Your name goes on title as first owner [transacting before closing]
- Price discounted over closed units, but you pay closing costs.
- Brand-new buildings represent considerable
Yossi Kaplan, MBA
Sales Representative, Your Choice Realty Corp
885 Don Mills Rd suite 104