Inspired by Italian Murano glass, Murano Condominium is a complex of 2 towers rising from a 2-story podium featuring recreational amenities above retail shopping. With the 35-story North Tower already completed, the 41-story South Tower will boast 397 suites ranging from flats to penthouses with each suite having exciting city and/or lake views from expansive windows and a spacious balcony or terraces. The lobby features a collection of imported Venetian glass sculptures.
Centrally located at 37 Grosvenor and 38 Grenville, at Bay and College, Murano Condominium is close to the TTC, Yonge Street and walking distance to the Financial, Theatre, Fashion, Hospital and Research, Entertainment and Art and Design Districts.
- 24-hour concierge
- Guest suites
- Media room
- 10,000 s.f. Club Murano fitness centre, spa and leisure retreat
- Running track and landscaped lounging area
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high speed internet access
- Storage/bicycle lockers
- Board room
- Indoor pool, showers and whirlpool with retractable roof
- Billiard room
- Party room with bar
- Murano Condominium official website: www.muranocondominiums.com
- Google map for Murano Condominium
- Murano Condominium on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.