Madison Avenue Lofts is a 20-story, 252-unit loft conversion located at 376 MacPherson Avenue in the Annex, at the foot of Casa Loma, near Spadina Road and Dupont Street.
This former Toronto Hydro building has preserved the original industrial integrity and art deco architecture and combined it with modern elements of 12-foot high glass windows and pre-cast concrete structure. Madison Avenue Lofts is just steps to Dupont subway station, Lower Forest Hill, Casa Loma and Yorkville.
- 24-hour concierge
- Equipped exercise room with change rooms, steam saunas and showers
- Private function room with equipped kitchen
- Media screening room
- Rooftop terrace with gas barbecue
- Underground resident and visitor parking
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable high speed internet and data
- Madison Avenue Lofts official website: www.madisonavenuelofts.ca
- Google map for Madison Avenue Lofts
- Madison Avenue Lofts on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.