Living Shangri-La Toronto, located at 180 University Avenue at Adelaide Street, is a 65 storey structure with 352 residential units and a 220 room, 5-star hotel located on the first 17 floors. The building will feature a grand atrium lobby, restaurants and retail outlets as well as incorporating the former Adelaide Hotel, originally built in 1829, also known as Bishop’s Block.
Living Shangri-La Toronto is close to the waterfront, the Entertainment and Financial districts, the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, Queen Street West, the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Ontario College of Art and Design.
- 24-hour concierge, housekeeping and room service
- CHI Spa based on Chinese and Himalayan healing therapies
- Lobby lounge with sidewalk cafe overlooking University Avenue
- Street-level bar leading to a mezzanine-level restaurant overlooking University Avenue
- Screening room
- Landscaped terrace
- Ballroom with seating for 150
- Meeting/Dining/Board Rooms
Links and Articles:
- Living Shangri-La Toronto official website: www.livingshangri-latoronto.com/
- Living Shangri-La Toronto on Urbandb.com
- Google map for Living Shangri-La Toronto
- How to Invest in Condos: The Seven Stages of Condo Investing
- The New Kid on The Block: Why Luxury Residential Push the Market Up
- Resale market to rise 16.8% by 2010: Report
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.
For more information about buying, selling or investing contact Yossi Kaplan at email@example.com