OK people, I’m not going to pull any punches here. I simply want you to look at this photo and tell me this: What is making this man so successful?
He hasn’t created Apple, cured Malaria or became a Pop Star. What he has always done, and still do is simple: he sows in rich economic soil and reaps the rewards in a timely manner. In simple English, he buys into companies that pay dividends, and then enjoys asset appreciation on top.
So how does this relate to Real Estate? Simple. We need a tool that allows us to invest just like Warren. Buying pre-construction condos such as Totem Condos or 1 Yorkville is one option. The other is, investing with developers.
When a developer presents you with a condo to buy, they had already financed the land and most likely the construction as well. Once sales reach the 70% mark or so, they build. The developer uses some of their own funds to buy the land and finance the construction, and borrows the rest. We’re talking about millions here. Sometimes one company loans them the entire sum, but sometimes, developers reach out to individuals and collect lower sums, as low as $100,000, to buy the land and build the tower.
You now have the chance to invest with reputable developers and possibly make huge returns on your money. How big? We’ve seen returns of 8-22% in recent years.
The advantages of this type of investments are clear:
- Huge potential returns with very little work
- Investment amounts similar to deposits on condos
- No property to own
- No HST or Land Transfer Tax
- No Occupancy Fees
- No Tenants to deal with, No PDI, No annoying Property Manager.
What are the risks?
- Returns cannot be guaranteed. That is why we select only the most reputable developers to work with. Those who have a proven track record of completing projects on time that pay well.
- Economic downturn may disrupt the development. We’ve yet to see that, and that’s why careful selection of projects is #1 key to success.
- “You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose”
Who can invest?
- Most developers require $100,000 or more. Some will take less.
- Qualifies to Government regulations, if any.
Would you like to learn more? Fill the form below and we’ll get back to you:
Last, the Disclaimer: We are not selling anything here nor asking you to buy anything or giving you advice or recommendation on purchasing securities. We are merely reaching out to our community to see who is interested in these types of opportunities. So there you have it! Now, if you’re looking to make some serious cash, let me know.