We have an Epic Condos Assignment for Sales. Epic Condos is located at 48 / 68 Abell St. It is the last building for the Plaza/UrbanCorp team, and it is the best one they have created. Epic Condos is nearly finished, units shall be given to purchasers in the Fall of 2015.
The West Queen West, Ossington/Dundas is one of the most sought after areas for young professionals to live in. If you have been to The Drake Hotel, Queen West or Dundas and Ossington you understand what I’m talking about. If you haven not – do your homework, get out there and see how many well dressed young professionals are out. These are your future tenants. They are intelligent, capable and employed.
I have outlined the entire investment for you. It is an excellent case of those rare deals that is easy to miss. Simple have a look at the information below and then compare it with any other investments you are considering. Ready to talk? Contact me here.
- Positive Cashflow Property
- Net Profit $485/mo.
- One Year Cashflow $5,818
- Three Year Cashflow $17,460
- 8.19% Cash on Cash ROI
- Three Year Cash & Value income $70,705
- Three Year Rents at $2,000/mo $72,000
- Scroll below for all financial info*
Price & Terms:
- Price $355,000 (Parking and Locker incl.)
- 10% with Agreement
- 5% upon Occupancy (Fall 2015)
- 5% final closing
- Move in Fall 2015
- Assignment Sale
- Seller pays Assignment Fee (to builder)
- 2-Bed, 2-Bath
- Parking and Locker Included
- Facing Queen West (North)
- 620 Sq Ft plus Balcony
- Designer Baths and Kitchen
- 11th floor
- Perfect layout (see floorplan below)
- Low maintenance fees
- Low Taxes
- Low Mortgage
About the Building & Location:
- Epic Condos, 48 / 68 Abell St.
- Beautiful Designer building
- Trendy Queen West location, by Drake Hotel
- Area is hub for young professionals
- Bars, restaurants, galleries, shopping and supermarket all nearby
- Reputable Developer, has successfully completed several buildings in the area
- Building and Unit are facing Queen St. to the North.
* Disclaimer: for discussion purposes only. The above are rough figures based on many assumptions. Any situation may vary, so do your due diligence and get legal and financial advice before making any purchase. E & OE. Happy Investing!