Dia Condominiums is an 18-storey, 164-unit structure of glass, brick and aluminum and is located at 19 Churchill Avenue, north of Sheppard Avenue on Yonge Street.
Dia Condominiums has inter-connected indoor and outdoor spaces, with landscaped courtyards and is close to Yonge Street, Toronto Centre for the Arts, Mel Lastman Square, North York Civic Centre, 24-hour shopping, restaurants and movie theatres. TTC, GO Transit and Highways 401 and 404 are easily accessible.
- 24/7 concierge
- Indoor garden and fireplace
- Spa with fitness room, yoga/pilates studio, meditation room, steam room, hot tub and change rooms
- Party room with kitchenette, bar and outdoor area with BBQ
- Lounge/library with fireplace
- Units pre-wired for telephone, cable and internet
- Dia Condominiums official website: www.dialife.ca
- Google map for Dia Condominiums
- Dia Condominiums on Urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.