Casa Condominio Residenza is a tower of glass, over a 45-story steel frame, located in the heart of downtown at 33 Charles Street East just east of Yonge. Its showpiece is the contrasting 5-story podium housing the lobby and year-round recreation amenities.
All of Casa Condominio Residenza’s 440 units have floor to ceiling windows with terrace access. The tower is close to the subway, the Manulife Centre, the Royal Ontario Museum, Queen’s Park and the high-end shopping and dining of Bloor/Yorkville.
- 24-hour concierge
- Fitness room and change rooms
- Guest suites
- Media room
- Demonstration kitchen
- Resident lounges
- Heated hot tub and outdoor pool
- Outdoor lounges, fireplace, patio bar and dining
- Billiard Lounge
- Casa Condominio Residenza official website: www.casacondominium.com
- Google map for Casa Condominio Residenza
- Casa Condominio Residenza on urbandb.com
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.