70 Carlton – Stanley Condos
Church and Carlton
70 Carlton, also known as Stanley Condos, is a residential tower by Tribute Communities (297 College). We have included a selection of investor suites with many great features. This project should be priority for people looking to make high returns on Toronto Real Estate investments. We expect this building to sell out very quickly.
Why is 70 Carlton a great investment?
- Reasonable prices in an excellent location
- Very close to Ryerson University and George Brown College
- Ability to collect monthly rents due to high-demand area for student rentals
- Investor-ready efficient design
- Efficient & liveable floorplans means higher re-sale values and better rents
- Affordable today!
- We anticipate several price increases before completion. Better to invest now.
70 Carlton stands at 45 storeys and is comprised of approximately 470 units. Units range in size from studio (369 sq ft) to three bedroom suites (957 sq ft). Some of the units feature custom designer kitchens, 9 foot ceilings and large wrap-around balconies. There is also a selection of rental units on the lower floors.
Bryon Patton Interiors:
- Focus on minimal design that emphasizes floor-to-ceiling windows to allow for plenty of natural light
- Contemporary design kitchen with taller upper cabinets and valance lighting
- Integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, stainless steel stove top and wall oven
- Quartz counters and glass tiles backsplash
- Large scale tile in kitchens and bathrooms
- Frameless glass showers, as per plan
- 8-9 foot ceilings
Building amenities include:
- Party Room
- Fitness Room
- Theatre Room
- Podium Terrace/Sun Deck
- Outdoor Bar
- Barbecue Area
- Guest Suites
- 24/7 Concierge
70 Carlton has plenty of local amenities within a 500 metre radius. It is located on the North East corner Church and Carlton, a short walk to the Church-Wellesley Village. There are many great bars, restaurants and dance clubs all located within a few city blocks of each other. It is a short walk to Yonge Street and College Subway Station, making it easy for transit access. There is also one of the nicest Loblaws in the city close by at the corner of Church and Carlton, where the old Maple Leaf Gardens used to be. This is a very high-demand area to live and we believe 70 Carlton is a great investment opportunity. For more information please contact Yossi here.
Please send me more information: