489 King West Condos
Luxury Condos for Sale in King West
489 King West Condos is a mixed-use development by Westbank (Shangri-La Toronto) and Allied Properties (Kingly Condos). This landmark project is designed by the Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), a Danish architect firm whose previous designs incorporate sustainable development ideas. 489 King West is a dynamic project that includes residential condos, office and retail space within the neighbourhood of King West. This landmark development will include a unique design that stands above heritage buildings on the south side of King Street near Spadina.
The vision for 489 King West Condos has been described by Bjarke Ingels as “pixelated patterns with peaks”. The project features courtyards, retail amenities and plenty of public space to integrate into the established neighbourhood of King West.
Please send me more info:
489 King West Condos contains two buildings that stand at 15 & 17 storeys with approximately 400 units within the development. The suites range in size from one bedroom to three bedrooms. Some of the suites feature custom designed kitchens, 10-foot ceilings and large private terraces.
- Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Clarence Square and Carr Street
- Located in the heart of Toronto’s Fashion District
- Walk Score 100/100 Perfect
- Transit Score 100/100 Perfect
- Short walk from TIFF Bell Lightbox, Roy Thompson Hall, The Royal Alexander Theatre
- 5-minute walk to Loblaws supermarket
- Plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes within a 500-metre radius
See what’s for sale in King West
Click image below (log-in may be required)
Google Map: 489 King West
Toronto Condo Map by Yossi Kaplan