1 Bloor Street East is a 75-storey, 500-condominium tower located on the South East corner of Yonge Street and Bloor Street. The first four floors will be dedicated to a luxury five-star hotel, which will offer 120 rooms, in addition to approximately 100,000 square feet of high-end retail. The exterior features curved glass and tile.
1 Bloor Street East is close to Yonge-Bloor subway, Yorkville, luxury shopping on Bloor Street West, Manulife Centre and the PATH.
Links and Articles:
- 1 Bloor Street East official website: www.1bloor.com
- 1 Bloor Street East on Urbandb.com
- Google map for 1 Bloor Street East
- urbanrealty.ca perspective: BLOOR-YORKVILLE
- How to Invest in Condos: The Seven Stages of Condo Investing
- The New Kid on The Block: Why Luxury Residential Push the Market Up
- Resale market to rise 16.8% by 2010: Report
Remember, if you are considering buying or investing in a new development, consult a professional before walking into a sales-centre. Our professional consultation is always at no charge. We will guide you through the entire screening, evaluation, negotiation [yes you can negotiate] and purchase process. To understand the risks of buying without proper representation, read Closing Costs: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You.
For more information about buying, selling or investing contact Yossi Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org